- Direct-acting pressure and vacuum relief vent (PVRV)
- Patented Unidirectional Binary Relief (UBR) valve technology offers higher flow rates with less overpressure while offering flutter-free operation.
- Offered in multiple connection sizes with flexible pressure and vacuum relief settings in a wide array of pressure + vacuum and pipe-away configurations.
- Soft Viton gaskets to combat fugitive emissions, with four-point pallet guides for repeatable reseating, and bubble-tight sealing up to 90% of set pressure.
- Flow rates third-party verified.
- Made and stocked in Canada.
Function Pressure and Vacuum Relief Vent (PVRV)
Maximum Allowable Pressure 4 psi
Process Connection 2, 3, 4 or 6" ANSI B16.5 150# Flange, 8" API 12F Flange
Temperature Range -26°C to 100°C (normal). -40°C to 120°C (short-term extended)
Pressure Relief Range (STD) 0.25 ozsi to 16 ozsi in 0.25 oszi increments
Vacuum Relief Range (STD) 0.25 ozsi to 8 ozsi in 0.25 oszi increments
Pressure Relief Range (UBR) 0.5 ozsi to 32 ozsi in 0.5 oszi increments
Vacuum Relief Range (UBR) 0.5 ozsi to 16 ozsi in 0.5 oszi increments
Application Note: Flow TestingDownload AN-0118-FT
Vent Sizing ChartsDownload Sizing Charts
Installation & Operation ManualDownload Instructions
Please refer to the brochure PDF for ordering information.