Tank Level Activation
- Level switches are single point indication used to control activities based on tank level as reported by a Hawkeye Level Indication System.
- Applications include high- or low-level alarms, emergency shut down, pump start / stop.
- Switches are actuated by the external guided indicator.
- Allows direct and non-permanent connection to ferrous surface.
- Easy to position and move.
Optional Gauge Board Mounting
- Integrated bracket mounts level switch directly to the Hawkeye Gauge Board.
- Can be positioned anywhere along length of the gauge board.
- 2 Position 3 Way snap-action non-momentary switch.
- Switch will return to original position with manual intervention, or if indicator traverses in opposite direction.
Actuation Principle Non-Momentary Pneumatic
Actuation Whisker, via External Guided Indicator
Switch Type 2-Pos 3-way
Pressure Rating 100 psi
Operating Temperature -40°C to 125 °C
Level switches are best used in conjunction with a complete Hawkeye level indication system. See the Level Indication System category for more information.
Pneumatic Level Switch:
- Specify “Electric Level Switch”
- Specify mounting type. Magnetic Mounting is standard.
See the part number matrix for more information.