Electric Output for Mechanical Level
- The Model 2000 converts tank level (via Dry-seal Gauge Head reel position) to a two-wire 4 – 20 mA output signal.
- Uses a precision, low drift solid state transmitter for instant-on level readings.
- Only requires power when a reading is required.
- No special tools are required, the Model 2000 Goshawk, bolts directly to Model 1000 Redtail or Model 1500 Roadside Dry-Seal gauge heads.
- 3/4 NPT conduit connections for sealed cable connections.
Absolution Position Encoding
- The Model 2000 Goshawk uses absolution position encoding to ensure accurate and repeatable level indication.
- Direct mechanical connection ensures skip-free encoding, and does not require recalibration following power outages.
- CSA C/US Marked for Class I Division 1 Grade. C & D T6 Also Suitable for Class I Zone 1 IIB T6.
Encoding Principle Abolution Rotational
Gauge Head Connection 2× 1/4 NC Bolts + Gauge-specific cover plate
Process Temperature -40°C to 80°C
Ambient Temperature -40°C to 70°C
Maximum Range (Recommended)
- Encoding Potentiometer 2880°
- GH I Operator Input 2880°
- GH II Operator Input 4320°
- GH III Operator Input 7088°
Power Supply Approved Class 2 only, 13 - 24 VDC
Output 4 - 20 mA
Output Non-linearity 0.01% Max
Output Error 0.13% F.S. @ 25°C + Gauge Error
Gauge Error (Model 1000 Redtail) ±0.06 Rev (±2.1 in @ indicator)
Gauge Error (Model 1500 Roadside) ±0.07 Rev (±1.2 in @ indicator)
HazLoc CSA C/US Marked for Class I Division 1 Group C&D T6, also suitable for Class I Zone 1 IIB T6
Installation InstructionsDownload Quick Start Guide Operation and Troubleshooting Manual
- Specify “Model 2000 Goshawk”
- Specify transmission option (Goshawk I, Goshawk II or Goshawk III)
- Specify required gauge head cover plate (for retrofit applications only)
See the part number building on the brochure for more information.