Sight Glass Tank Gauge
- Provides direct level indication for bulk product tanks or barrels/drums.
- Liquid level indicated in sight glass matches level in bulk product tank or barrel.
High Contrast Graduated Scale
- Standard high contrast black on yellow scale insert for accurate and easy reading.
Dual height and flow rate scales
- Standard 2-band graduated scale provides liquid height measurement (in [cm]) and flow rate¹ (in [L/day]).
- 55-Gal variant for horizontal 55 gal / 208 L drums provides liquid volume measurement ([L] and [gal]) and flow rate¹ ([L/day] and [qts/day]) on the same rate scale.
Corrosion resistant trims standard
- Standard wetted parts are stainless steel nipples, borosilicate glass and PTFE seals.
- Plated steel connections also available.
- Optional FEPM and PTFE-FKM seals available.
Measuring Principle Sightglass
Connection 2 × 1/2 MNPT + 1/4 FNPT Vent
Process Connection: Std 1/2 NPT, 1/4 NPTF Vent
Process Connection: Valve 3/4 NPT, 1/4 NPTF Vent
Process Temperature -40°C to 80°C
Ambient Temperature -40°C to 70°C
Most configurations of 1ft increment Series 570 Cooper’s Hawks are in stock and ready to ship.
- Specify “Series 570 Cooper’s Hawk Tank Gauge”
- Specify Size and Options
See part number matrix on the brochure for more information.