Float Activated Tank Gauge
- Provides direct level indication for bulk product tanks or barrels/drums.
- Indicator level in sight glass matches level in bulk product tank or barrel.
- Provides the same functionality as a sight glass, but in a float activated variant.
Based on Series 570 Cooper’s Hawk
- The Series 570F Greyhawk is based on the economical and reliable Series 570 Cooper’s Hawk.
- Adds indicator, mounting bung, stillwell and float.
Top Mounted Gauging
- Use of float and still well instead of direct liquid indication allows the Series 570F Greyhawk to be mounted on top of tanks or barrels.
Integrated Stillwell and Float
- The aluminum stillwell provides guidance and protection for the float, ensuring accuracy and reliability.
- The LLDPE float is suitable for most petrochemical liquids, including hydrochloric acid, up to 60°C.
- The mounting bung has a 3 MNPT connection, and will fit in any opening with at least 3 in. clear diameter.
Measuring Principle Float + Sightglass
Maximum Range 96in. [8 ft, 2.44 m]
Process Connection: Std 3 MNPT
Process Temperature -40°C to 60°C
Pressure 0.15 bar [2 psi]
Series 570F Greyhawks are build to order from stock parts. There are no standard or stock sizes.
- Specify “Series 570F Greyhawk Tank Gauge”
- Specify Tank Inside Diameter
- Specify Height from top of mounting nozzle to floor of tank.
See the part number matrix on the brochure for more information.