- The gauge head is split into two separate compartments: the sealed side and the open side.
- The sealed side is exposed to the tank; the open side exposed to atmosphere.
- Sealed side features integral sloped channel, allowing condensation to drain freely back into the tank.
- Compartments are only mechanically connected by the bearing-supported axle, and sealed by the unique Dual Dry Seal.
Dual Dry Seal
- Dual dynamic FKM (Viton) seals the compartment from each other and prevents emission from the tank escaping from the gauge head.
- Dry-Seal technology requires no addition of grease or other sealing agents for long-term reliable operation.
Compact, Indexed Cable Reels
- Cable is wound on two reels, one in each compartment.
- Compact Cable Reels reduce gauge head size, allow for higher pressure operation.
- Reels are connected mechanically via a keyed common axel.
- Reels provide accurate cable indexing with none of the slip associated with pulley systems.
- Indexed reels allow the use of the bolt-on Goshawk Level Transmitter.
Measuring Principle Mechanical (Float)
Maximum Range 6 m [20 ft]
Local Display Tank Mounted Gauge Board & Indicator
Process Connection 1-1/2 MNPT
Process Temperature -40 °C to 60°C (w/ LLDPE Float)
Ambient Temperature -40°C to 70°C
Operating Pressure 1 bar [14.5 psi]
Maximum Range (w/ Goshawk I transmitter) 3.4 m [11 ft]
Maximum Range (w/ Goshawk II transmitter) 5.5 m [18 ft]
Maximum Range (w/ Goshawk III transmitter) 6.0 m [20 ft]
Power Supply (Goshawk transmitter) 13 - 24 VDC
Output (Goshawk transmitter) 4 - 20 mA
HazLoc (Goshawk transmitter) CSA Cl. I Div. 1 Gr. C&D
Complete Roadside Hawk Level Indication System
- Specify “Roadside Hawk Level Indication System”
- Specify Tank Height, and Volume
- Specify desired gauge board graduations (volumetric [m3] is standard)
- Specify any options or accessories required.
Individual Roadside Hawk Gauge Head
- Specify “Roadside Hawk Gauge Head”