- The gauge head is split into two separate compartments: the sealed side and the open side.
- The sealed side is exposed to the tank; the open side exposed to atmosphere.
- Sealed side features integral sloped channel, allowing condensation to drain freely back into the tank.
- Compartments are only mechanically connected by the bearing-supported axle, and sealed by the unique Dual Dry Seal.
Dual Dry Seal
- Dual dynamic FKM (Viton) seals the compartment from each other and prevents emission from the tank escaping from the gauge head.
- Dry-Seal technology requires no addition of grease or other sealing agents for long-term reliable operation.
Compact, Indexed Cable Reels
- Cable is wound on two reels, one in each compartment.
- Compact Cable Reels reduce gauge head size, allow for higher pressure operation.
- Reels are connected mechanically via a keyed common axel.
- Reels provide accurate cable indexing with none of the slip associated with pulley systems.
- Indexed reels allow the use of the bolt-on Goshawk Level Transmitter.
For a Complete Model 1500 Roadside Level Indication System, see the Model 1500 Roadisde Level Indication System page.
Individual Model 1500 Roadside Gauge Head
- Specify “Model 1500 Roadside Gauge Head”
- Indicate if Model 2000 Goshawk is required
- Specify Standard, or Acid Service
- Specify standard 20ft max height, or extended 32 ft max height.
See the part number matrix on the brochure for more information.