Deep-set venting gauge hatch
- The Series 4000 Marsh Hawk TRV offers tank access combined with pressure and vacuum relief in a deep-set design.
- Situating valve seats below the tank roof permits latent heat from the product to keep the seals ice-free.
Reliable, bubble-tight sealing
- The Series 4000 has class-leading seal performance as compared to any other premium or economy venting gauge hatch currently available.
- Improved sealing performance eliminates ﬂutter and periodic small-scale venting which can cause frost closure in competitor top-mount hatches.
Variety of pressure settings
- The Series 4000 Marsh Hawk pressure relief is adjustable between 2 ozsi and 16 ozsi in 2 ozsi increments.
- The optional double-weight spring allows relief pressure between 18 and 32 ozsi, in 2 ozsi increments.
- 1 ozsi increments optionally available.
- Vacuum relief is ﬁxed at 0.4 ozsi.
Suitable for Sour Service
- The Series 4000 is ready for Sour Service out of the box with FKM (Viton) seals and stainless springs.
- For more adverse applications, alternative seal and spring materials are available, along with hard anodization or fusion-bond epoxy coatings.
Vent Sizing ChartDownload Vent Sizing Charts
A guide to venting upstream tanksDownload TB-1217-TV
Installation InstructionsDownload Instructions
Mounting and Riser considerationsDownload Mounting Guide
Standard Series 4000 Marsh Hawk conﬁgurations are stocked ready to ship. Other conﬁgurations are typically assemble-to-order and available in under two weeks.
Please refer to the chart in the brochure PDF.