Full Throat Access
- The 8” Lockdown Hatch provides a full 8” diameter opening for tank access.
Sweet and Sour Service Options
- Seal options available for both sweet and sour service. Alternate seals available for other chemical service.
Simple Locking Design
- The flip-down locking knob allows for quick access to the tank while providing an integral locking point to restrict entry to the tank.
Precision Parts Made in Canada
- Manufactured and assembled from high precision components at the Hawkeye Industries factory in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Function Gauge Hatch (Non-venting)
Temperature range (Sweet, CR/Neoprene) -50°C to 100°C
Temperature range (Sour, FKM/Viton std) -26° to 100°C
Temperature range (Sour, FKM/Viton short-term) -40°C to 120°C
Tank Connection 8 API (API 12F Figure 1)
Installation, Operation & Maintenance GuideDownload IOM
Model 500 Lock Down Hatches are stock in Edmonton.
- Specify “Model 500 Lock Down Hatch)
See part number matrix on the brochure for more information.
Consider completing your Model 500 Lock Down Hatch Installation with a Bolt Kit and Tank Gasket.