Low Friction, High Abrasion Resistance
- The proprietary JM250 material has a very low coefficient of friction, with superior abrasion resistance thanks to the composite nature of the material
High Temperature Resistance
- The JM250 material allows seating cups to operate continuously up to 250°C [480°F]
Chemically Inert, High Pressure Rating
- JM250 material excels in sour. steam and brine service
- Hard nature of material makes seating cups suitable for high pressure service
Variety of Sizes
- Parts confirm to dimensions specified in API11AX Table S12 and are stocked
- Other common industry sizes available upon request
Seating cups are available individually or packaged in sets of 3 pieces. Sizes meeting API 11AX S12 dimensions are stocked for quick delivery in sets of 3 cups.
For lead times on other sizes, or for sizes not listed, get in touch with your Hawkeye sales rep.