Quantifies Tank Level
- Ruler-like markings, or graduations, along the length of the gauge board provide a readout of tank volume in conjunction with a Hawkeye indicator, float, and gauge head.
- Graduated gauge boards are made from 1/8″ thick extruded aluminum with durable anodized finish for long life span.
- No sharp edges for safe handling, unlike sheet metal alternatives.
Modular and Segmented
- Gauge boards ship in 8 or 10 ft segmented modules, for ease of shipping and handling, with a pre-installed splice and fasteners for easy assembly on site.
- Graduated gauge boards are available standard in 1 ft increments from 4 to 80 ft. Smaller increments available.
- Standard markings report volume in cubic metres [m3].
- UV-resistant blue vinyl graduation markings or blue screen print enamel markings standard.
- Other colours are available for vinyl markings, and custom colour transitions are available to indicate internal structures or minimum fill levels, for example.
- Custom graduations available, with minimum distance between ticks of 2.4″.
Common stock and near stock configurations
- Stock and near stock configurations have blue markings with standard volume resolution of 1 m3.
Screen-printed Height & Volume combinations stocked
- Gauge Boards for
- 8 × 40 m3
- 16 × 80 m3
- 24 × 120 m3, and
- 32 × 160 m3
with screen-printed blue markings are stocked for quick delivery.
- Other common height and volume combinations available for quick delivery include:
- 6 ft × 8 m3
- 8 ft × 13 m3, 8 ft × 16 m3
- 10 ft × 16 m3, 10 ft × 32 m3
- 12 ft × 24 m3
- 16 ft × 160 m3
- 20 ft × 64 m3
- 24 ft × 160 m3, and
- 32 ft × 320 m3
Graduated gauge boards are best ordered as part of a complete Level Indication System. See the Level Indication System category for more information.
Standalone Graduated Gauge Boards
Contact your Hawkeye sales rep directly to order a standalone graduated gauge board.