- Pre-packaged fasteners to mate any Hawkeye vent connection.
- Includes hex cap screws, nuts and washers for one flange connection.
- Hex cap screws sizes are based on flange bolt size recommendations from relevant standards authority (API 12F, API 650 or ANSI B16.5).
- Hex cap screw length chosen to accommodate thickness of mounting flanges on Hawkeye vents, risers and spools, including full-face gaskets. Contact us for non-standard cap screw lengths.
- Grade 5 fasteners offered standard. Grade 8 and 18-8 Stainless available as well. Contact us for other bolt grades or materials.
- Wide variety of full-face gaskets, for use between a Hawkeye Vent and the tank or riser connection.
- All gaskets are standard 1/8” thick.
- Available “Thick” option increases to1/4”. Thick gaskets are recommended for mounting a riser or spool to a torch-cut tank roof.
- Standard CR (Neoprene) material. Other materials including FKM (Viton) and FEPM (Aflas) available.
Most bolt kits and tank gaskets are kept in stock. Refer to the part number matrix on the brochure for more information.