- The large diameter pulley of the Model 3000 Sparrow Hawk reduces the operating friction.
- More responsive and more accurate level gauging.
Close Pulley Tolerances
- The tight tolerances between the pulley and housing keep the float cables from jumping off and getting snagged or tangled in the gauge head.
- Easy to install with or without cable already installed.
- Compact size requires very little space on the tank roof to mount.
Rugged and reliable
- Cast aluminum construction and stainless fasteners make for a low-maintenance trouble-free design.
Measuring Principle Mechanical (Float)
Maximum Range 24m [80 ft]
Local Display Tank Mounted Gauge Board & Indicator
Process Connection -40°C to 60°C (w/ PE Float)
Ambient Temperature -40°C to 70°C
Installation InstructionsInstallation Instructions
For a Complete Model 3000 Sparrow Hawk Level Indication System, see the Model 3000 Sparrow Hawk Level Indication System page.
Individual Model 3000 Sparrow Hawk Gauge Head
- Specify “Model 3000 Sparrow Hawk Gauge Head”
- Specify a tank height if a Float Cable assembly is also required.
See the part number matrix on the brochure for more information.