Tank Level Activation
- Level switches are single point indication used to control activities based on tank level as reported by a Hawkeye Level Indication System.
- Applications include high- or low-level alarms, emergency shut down, pump start / stop.
- Switches are actuated by the external guided indicator.
Gauge Board Mounting
- Integrated bracket mounts level switch directly to the Hawkeye Gauge Board.
- Can be positioned anywhere along length of the gauge board.
Optional Magnetic Mounting
- Allows direct and non-permanent connection to ferrous surface.
- Easy to position and move.
- SPDT momentary switch.
- Switch will return to original position if indicator moves away or past switch.
- Can be configured as normally open or normally closed.
Level switches are best used in conjunction with a complete Hawkeye level indication system. See the Level Indication System category for more information.
Electric Level Switch:
- Specify “Electric Level Switch”
- Specify mounting type. Gauge Board Mounting is standard.
See the part number matrix for more information.