Direct Acting High Flow Vent
- The Series 5000 EPRV provides high reliving flow rates suitable for emergency venting applications in a robust and reliable direct acting design.
- Self resetting action ensures continued leak-free performance after venting activity without operator intervention.
Compound Lever Design
- The compound lever of the 20 and 24” EPRVs reduces total vent weight, and provides a compact operating envelope.
- Compound-lever EPRVs achieve full-lift at a lower overpressure than comparable single-lever designs.
Wide array of set pressures
- Standard relief pressures from 1 to 16 ozsi, in 1 ozsi increments, with up to 32 ozsi available on the 20” and 24” sizes.
Composite eFKM seals
- The standard high performance composite seal provides bubble-tight sealing to over 90% of set pressure, exceeding API 2000 leak test requirements.
- The Series 5000 is ready for sour service out of the box with eFKM Seals.
- The covers of the 20 and 24” EPRV’s can be locked open to provide manway access.
- Standard EPRVs in all sizes and bolt patterns are stocked for quick delivery.
Vent Sizing ChartsDownload Sizing Charts
A guide to venting upstream tanksDownload TB-1217-TV
Installation, Operation & Maintenance GuideDownload IOM (8 - 12" Size) Download IOM (20 - 24" Size)
Most EPRV Configurations are assembled- and tested-to-order from stock, and are available for quick delivery.
- Specify “Series 5000 EPRV”
- Specify Connection Size
- Specify Options and Accessories.
Refer to the part number matrix on the brochure for more information.
Consider completing your Series 5000 EPRV Installation with a Bolt Kit and Tank Gasket.