Ready for Acid Service
- Building off the reliability of the Model 300 TVTH, the Model 400 Acid Service variant comes standard with inconel spring and trim, as well as a coating that resists long-term exposure of up to 32% HCl acid.
Flush Top-Mount design
- The pressure and vacuum relief mechanism operates above the tank roof to maintain functionality if the thief hatch opening is irregular or under size.
Variety of Pressure Settings
- The Model 400 Acid Service TVTH is available with factory-set pressure relief settings of 4, 8, 16 and 32 ozsi. Other settings available with increased lead times and MOQ.
- Vacuum relief is ﬁxed at 0.4 ozsi.
Function Venting Gauge Hatch; Tank Access + Pressure & Vacuum Relief
Temperature Range -25°C to 205°C (TVTH 300, eFKM).
Pressure Relief Type Spring-loaded pallet
Pressure Relief Range 4 to 32 ozsi (see Relief Settings)
Vacuum Relief Range 0.4 ozsi ﬁxed
Tank Connection 8” API (Fig 1 API 12F)
DocumentsCoating Specification Sheet
Vent Sizing ChartsDownload Vent Sizing Charts
Model 400 Acid Service TVTHs are stocked in Edmonton, ready to ship 1-day or less.
For Acid Service
- Specify Model 400 TVTH Acid Service
- Specify Pressure Relief Setting (4, 8, 16 or 32 ozsi).
See brochure for more information.
Consider completing your Model 400 Acid Service TVTH Installation with a Bolt Kit and Tank Gasket.