Tank Level Indication
- The guided indicator provides external level position of the float inside the tank.
- When coupled with a graduated gauge board, the indicator can report the volume of liquid in a tank.
Guided for free-running operation
- The Hawkeye guided indicator has been the standard for reliable all-weather operation for decades.
- The indicator runs along a pair of stainless guide cables, offset from the face of the gauge board.
- Guided Indicator kit includes indicator, top roller guide bracket, bottom bracket, and terminated guide cables.
High Visibility Yellow
- Durable powder coating provides a high visibility protection against scratches and corrosion for long operational life.
Designed to work as a System
- Hawkeye guided indicators are designed to work in concert with Hawkeye floats and gauge heads.
OEM Nameplate options
- Customized nameplates for tank fabricators available. Contact us for more information.
Component Type External Level Indicator
Installation InstructionsDownload Instructions
Guided Indicators are best ordered as part of a complete Level Indication System. See the Level Indication System category for more information.
Standalone Guided Indicator Kit
- Specify “Wraparound Indicator”
- Specify tank height.
See the part number matrix on the brochure for more information.