The Model 1000 Redtail System bundle includes all of the components required for a turn-key above-ground tank level indication system based on the Premium Dry-Seal Model 1000 Redtail Gauge Head.
All Hawkeye level indication system components are designed to work together, and bundling them provides considerable savings over buying separates or mixing-and-matching components from other vendors.
The Model 1000 Redtail Level Indication System includes standard:
- Model 1000 Redtail Gauge Head
- LLDPE (Red) Float with Float Guides
- Graduated Gauge Board, up to 48 ft
- Hi Viz Guided Indicator
The Model 1000 Redtail System can also be optionally outfitted with a Model 2000 Goshawk Level transmitter, which adds 4 – 20 mA Output to the level indication system.
Other options include:
- 6″ Stainless Steel Float
- Float Guide Anchor
- Acid-service trim for gauge head and float guides (requires 6″ LLDPE Float)
- Extended Height, up to 66 ft.
System FlyerModel 1000 Redtail System Flyer
Installation InstructionsTank Preparation Gauge Board Indicator Float and Float Guides Redtail Gauge Head
- Specify “Model 1000 Redtail Level Indication System”
- Provide system height and tank volume
- Specify options (if required)
See the part number building on the System Flyer for more information.